Song for the mute Linen Bomber Vest Black
FABRIC & HARDWARE
- 100 % Linen
- Lining : 62% Cotton | 38 % Polyester
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Slightly cropped fit
- Rib knit stand collar and hem
- Raw edge at sleeve opening
- Zip closure at front
- Three welt pockets at front
- Fully Lined
- Tonal stitching throughout
Model is 178 cm and wears a size medium.
Song for the Mute
Song for the Mute is an emerging Sydney label started in 2010 by Melvin Tanaya and Lyna Ty. Initially a menswear label, since the start, Song for the Mute has gone to produce collections for both men and women. The brand stands out for their unique design philosophy, simplicity in cutting and masterful use of variety bespoke fabrics.