Song for the mute 4 Pocket Shirt Navy Pinstripe
FABRIC & HARDWARE
- 83% Rayon | 17% SILK
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- True to size fit
- Spread collar with button closure at front
- Flap pockets at chest and hip
- Sing button closure on cuffs
- Curved Hem
- Naturally Creased Fabrication
- Tonal stitching throughout
Model is 178 cm and wears a size medium.
Song for the Mute
Song for the Mute is an emerging Sydney label started in 2010 by Melvin Tanaya and Lyna Ty. Initially a menswear label, since the start, Song for the Mute has gone to produce collections for both men and women. The brand stands out for their unique design philosophy, simplicity in cutting and masterful use of variety bespoke fabrics.